C# and Messenger Chatbots Developer (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf / Chatbot-Entwickler
6C# and Messenger Communication DEVELOPER (m/f/d) IN DÜSSELDORF/GERMANY
Technidoo Solutions is a young but very experienced mobile app and client development agency. Our development team is responsible for more than 2000 mobile apps running on Android, IOS, Windows Phone and tablets and on Amazon. We are working for customers like Pfizer, Sportschau/WDR, Microsoft, Vodafone, Bauer Verlag, Schrödel Verlag, Deutsche Sporthilfe, Panini, and many many more. We are driving permanent new innovative technologies and concepts like messenger bots or IoT szenarios with parnters and customers.
We are looking for a talented software developer (m/f/d) to work on innovative messenger solutions for Telegram, Skype, Office365, Facebook and other messenger providers at the location Düsseldorf in Germany. You will take part in interesting and innovative projects for well-known industry players and rising start-ups. Being a part of the team will give you an excellent opportunity to learn about the latest trends and technologies of Google and Microsoft.
The desired candidat is
– Interested in developing applications for messengers and mobile devices
– Aware of what the difference between Android, iOS or any other platform is
– Developer (m/f) who can write code in C#, C++ or C
– Experience in Xamarin Development is welcome
– Experience in development of MongoDB and solutions on Microsoft Azure and AWS
– Aware of the development tool Visual Studio
– Able to learn to work with new technologies quickly
– Good at designing touch-oriented interfaces,open to deal with new and innovative Technologies
We don’t expect the candidate to have experience in mobile applications development (although it’s a huge plus). You must be able to learn new technologies quickly and program languages and frameworks. Technidoo Solutions will provide you time to learn and take courses if needed.
– Understanding client requirements, writing specifications, using cases and other project documentation
– Designing and developing bot applications for Telegra, Facebook, Skype, Office365. Realising UI concept, technical concept, iteration plan, etc.
– Developing solutions for smartphones, wearables like Microsoft Band, iBeacon szenarios a/o Raspberry Pi solutions
– Managing and supporting designer and tester teams, reporting to clients and management
– Managing project, tasks and bugs in an agile environment
– Being responsible for the project’s technical solution and its matching to timeline and budget
– Knowledge of object oriented programming and patterns
– Good English language, both written and spoken, German language is nice to have, but no showkiller
– Personal skills: analytical thinking, aspire to learn and develop, good communication skills
– Higher education in IT
– C#/.NET and mobile application development experience
– Touch user interface design experience
Please send your digital application to firstname.lastname@example.org (in English or German)