Mobile applications developer (m/f) Android/Windows in Düsseldorf/Germany
MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER (m/f) ANDROID/WINDOWS IN DÜSSELDORF/GERMANY
Technidoo Solutions is a young but very experienced app and client development agency. Our development team is responsible for more than 2000 mobile apps running on Android, IOS, Windows Phone and tablets and on Amazon. We are working for customers like Pfizer, Sportschau/WDR, Microsoft, Vodafone, Bauer Verlag, Schrödel Verlag, Deutsche Sporthilfe, Panini, and many many more.
We are looking for a talented software developer (m/f) to work on innovative mobile app solutions for Android and Windows platforms at the location Düsseldorf in Germany. You will take part in interesting and innovative projects for well-known industry players and rising start-ups. Being a part of the team will give you an excellent opportunity to learn about the latest trends and technologies of Google and Microsoft.
The desired candidate is
- Interested in developing applications for Android or/and other mobile devices
- Aware of what the difference between Android, iOS or any other platform is
- Developer (m/f) who can write code in at least one of the languages – Java, .Net, C#, C++ or C
- Aware of the development tools like Android Studio, Eclipse a/o Visual Studio
- Able to follow guidelines
- Able to learn to work with new technologies quickly
- Good at designing touch-oriented interfaces
- Open to deal with new and innovative technologies
We don’t expect the candidate to have an experience in mobile applications development (although it’s a huge plus). You have to have an ability to learn quickly new technologies, programming languages and frameworks. Technidoo Solutions will provide you time to learn and take courses if needed.
- Understanding client requirements, writing specifications, using cases and other project documentation
- Designing and developing mobile applications for Android platform, UI concept, technical concept, iteration plan, etc.
- Developing solutions for smartphones, wearables like Microsoft Band, iBeacon scenarios a/o Raspberry Pi solutions
- Managing and supporting designer and tester teams, reporting to clients and management
- Managing project, tasks and bugs in an agile environment
- Being responsible for the project’s technical solution and its matching to timeline and budget
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and patterns
- Good English skills, both written and spoken, German is nice to have.
- Personal skills: analytical thinking, aspire to learn and develop, good communication skills
- Higher education in IT
- Mobile application development experience
- Touch user interface design experience
Please send your digital application to email@example.com